Reborn with Me! Part 11: Creating Lifelike Baby Skin Texture on Reborn Dolls (in HD!)

Reborn with Me! Part 11: Creating Lifelike Baby Skin Texture on Reborn Dolls (in HD!)

  • reborndo_one
  • March 12, 2018
  • reborn dolls
  • Comments Off on Reborn with Me! Part 11: Creating Lifelike Baby Skin Texture on Reborn Dolls (in HD!)



Welcome back to Reborn with Me! Today is an exciting day because we’re finally wrapping up the painting! Whooohooo! That’s right, we are 20% done with our doll (rooting is the other 80%)….

source